|This group is mainly dedicated to fandoms that I myself and many of my close friends enjoy. It was originally only created for a few pairings but over time it's grown to accommodate more.|
Whenever a pairing accumulates at least 2 pages worth of art that pairing will get it's own folder.
That's about all I can think of at the moment, more will no doubt be added. I intend for this to be a pretty diverse group.
Rules of Submission
1. This is FEMslash group, no M/M slash allowed unless it's gender swapping.
2. Nudity and porny things are accepted, but should be within DA's TOS rules.
3. PLEASE remember to submit to the right folder, if you aren't sure what folder something goes into, leave a comment and we will get back to you on that.
4. Fan fiction AND artwork should at least have some effort put into it for it to be accepted into the group, I do check FF's and such out to see if they are at least understandable. Cosplay and Bases are allowed if the images are of a high quality.
5. Flaming, trolling or harassing anyone in the group will do nothing but get you blocked, please try to be nice to each other.
6. This is very important, no SINGLE IMAGES. Even if the character is a lesbian, we don't accept those unless it is abundantly clear in the description or image that they are doing it for another female character.
7. Threesome images where it is 1 man 2 women and it is clear the man is the main focus, are not allowed. I will remove them immediately and issue a warning.
8. Literature is going to be scrutinized GREATLY when submitted, because I am tired of non-femslash things being posted in word form. If you submit even ONE thing that is not femslash related in word form, I will block you from the group completely and remove your work.
9. Images of an sexual nature will not will not be approved. ie showing a couple in the throws of sex for the sake of showing they are having sex and not in the act of a romantic embrace or love. Degrigation or humiliation will not be accepted. D&S style imagery will be scrutinized and left to the moderators for approval.